- New motorway junction
- M23-A23 strategic link road connecting to East Surrey Hospital
- Improvements to offsite highways local network
- Transport hub (including bus infrastructure, real time systems, community facilities)
- Metrobus fastway guided bus service enhancement
- Local bus service enhancement
- Cycle routes/connections on and offsite
- Public rights of way & improved connections on and offsite
- Advanced transport solutions which could include hydrogen and electric charging
- Two new three form entry primary schools
- All years school including a three form entry primary, eight form entry secondary and further education
- Two early years nurseries
District and village centres
- Community hub space
- Enterprises hub
- Police office
- Multi faith centre
- Three more local village centres to include
- Three community centres
- Flood alleviation measures
- Utilities potential offsite reinforcement
- Onsite Sustainable Urban Drainage provision
- Business park with specialist employment area provision to support local businesses
- Direct access to major transport corridors
- Location within one of the South East’s largest economies, the Gatwick Economic Area
- New office space and business support provisions through the new District Centre
- New job generation through the expansion of existing facilities and introduction of new shops, businesses, transport services and GP hub.
- Dedicated air ambulance facility
Open space and recreation
- Formal parks and gardens
- Semi natural open space
- Children and young person play spaces
- Outdoor sports provision, including formal sports pitches
Biodiversity and wildlife
- Creation of new wildlife-rich habitats such as woodland and wildflower meadow.
- Restoration and enhancement of the Redhill Brook.
- Protection of existing wildlife habitats, such as woodland.
- Benefits to species including birds, insects, fish and water voles.
- Integration of wildlife-friendly features into buildings such as bird boxes, bat boxes and ‘insect hotels’.
- Creation of new wildlife corridors through the site.